SoundLab 2016: Retrospective 02
Dusun is a tiny eco-resort, about an hour away from Kuala Lumpur, where 15 musicians from Southeast Asia, Australia, New Zealand & Germany went on an inter-cultural journey and made new friends & beats.
In a matter of days, in all types of collaborative configuration, the crew produced over 20 songs. Most of them hybrid Analog-Electronica, inflected by all types of sub-genres.
At RETROSPECTIVE 02 we invite you to celebrate the album release & exclusive premiere of the documentary by Lisanne Schulze with a killer line-up of SoundLab artists & friends.
// RETROSPECTIVE 02 LINE-UP //
– KʌLʌ (BorderMovement Residency / Noland Rec, Jaipur / India)
– CEE (Bass Sekolah / Detour Asia, Kuala Lumpur / Malaysia)
– Menimal (Male / Maldives)
– Born In Flamez (U n R e a L, Berlin)
– Perera Elsewhere (FoF Music, Berlin)
– Sick Girls (BBE / Violent Turd, Berlin)
– Kumasi Nights (Qumasiquamé & NGHT DRPS, Through My Speakers, Berlin)
– Shepherd (PLATOON KUNSTHALLE Berlin)
// INFO //
21:30 Doors open
22:00 Screening of the SoundLab Documentary by Lisanne Schulze
23:00 Album release party
Ticket at the door: 10€
// SELECTED PRESS //